Director of Harding Wealth Management Ltd, Karen has 20 years’ experience in financial services, and is a Chartered Financial Planner. Chartered Financial Planner remains today’s “gold standard” of excellence and integrity. The advice, service and ongoing support they provide for clients must be of the highest quality and based on the client’s researched needs. This is demonstrated by a commitment to continuing professional development requirements, including adhering to the Personal Finance Society PFS, Code of Ethics.
The passion and purpose of Harding Wealth Management Ltd is to provide the highest level of independent financial advice to personal clients, to help them achieve their financial objectives.
What is Financial Planning ?
- The start point is to ask, what’s the life you want to lead both now and in the future ?
- How much money is enough to lead the life you want ?
- Do you have enough now ? if not when will you have enough ?
What’s the financial planning process ?
- Meeting, find out what’s important to you, Confidential review/risk tolerance.
- Analyse information, do research,
- Develop recommendations specific to your needs/objectives, cash flow planning.
- Discuss recommendations at a planning meeting/agree next steps
- Implement your financial plan
- Reviews to check the financial plan is on track with your objectives
If an initial meeting is arranged, this is without charge. Fees are agreed in writing with clients before we accept their instructions.